- "no JRE" doesn't include a JRE and runs on 64-bit systems with an installed Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- "32bit JRE" includes a 32 Bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and runs on 32-bit systems without an installed Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- "64bit JRE" includes a 64 Bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and runs on 64-bit systems without an installed Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- The update is suited for all installed versions from 0.4.306 and later. Just unzip the contents in your Evanizer directory.
- Important: Versions without an JRE require an installed 64 bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 7 or later.
- If you don't have an installed JRE, please choose a version with an included JRE.
- For installing Evanizer, just unzip the contents of the archive in a directory of your choice.
- Unzip update archives into the Evanizer-directory and overqrite all files.
- To copy accounts/data from an earlier version just copy the directory "db".
- An import feature for previous installations is planned.
- Just double click Evanizer.exe to start the program.
- After the first start, some graphics will be downloaded once from Eve-Online.
A current JRE (neccessary for evanizer versions without an included JRE) can be downloaded here: http://www.java.com/de/download/. Please choose the 64-bit JRE!